Polish Pop/Dance band with female and male vocals. Lyrics use to be about love, hope and all the positive things of life. Their songs often sound…
We don't have a wiki here yet...
There are multiple artists using the name "Verba":
1) Verba is a Polish pop band formed in 1997
2) VERBA is a Russian group playing atmospheric…
Patrycja Markowska (born December 21, 1979 in Warsaw) is a Polish pop-rock singer. Her father is a frontman of band - Perfect.
A graduate of the Music Academy in Wrocław, he participated in the concert "Debiuty´99" and a year later in the song contest, "Fame 2000".
1) Rock band from Poland formed in 2008.
1. 'Video Gra' (2008),
2. 'Fantastyczny lot' (single, 2009),
3. 'Nie obchodzi nas rock' (2010).…
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Polish classic hard rock outfit led by Artur Gadowski
2) German sludge band
3) Brazilian band…
Łzy (Tears) is one of the most famous polish pop-rock bands founded in Pszów in 1996. Band members are: drummer Dawid Krzykała, keyboardist…
Ewa was born on 12.8.1993 in Třinec. Lives in Vendryně, Czech Republic, studies Law at the University of Warsaw. She deals with music since childhood,…
Julita Fabiszewska better known as Jula (b. 1991) is a Polish pop singer.