I actually heard them on Myspace ;)
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Bush - Glycerine
I'm gonna assume... because that's a band I have loved for a while now.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
The Ting Tings
"I miss the catch if they through me the ball
I'm the last kid standing up against the wall
Keep up, falling, these heels they keep me boring
Getting glammed up and sitting on the fence now"
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Modest Mouse- The Lonesome Crowded West
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Um...it's the freakin beatles. I don't know..
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Queen- Body Language
I'm gonna step away from the typical answer for this band.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
No man. They're such a feel good band.
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
9. What is your favorite song by 4?
The Presets - Pretty Little Eyes