1) ‘Portraits’ are a fresh Post-Hardcore Sextet from the North of England.
2) Portraits is a large ensemble group with an evolving cast of musicians lead by Jefre Cantu-Ledesma of Tarentel. Portraits’ self-titled release is forthcoming from Important Records and features members of Tarentel, Barn Owl, and Date Palms, among others.
3) Portraits are a 4 peice rock band from Swansea, South Wales. Check out http://www.portraitsrock.blogspot.com/ for rants and regular general updates on what we’ve been doing/got planned with some pretty photos to go along with it and maybe even some videos if i can figure it out… We Have a new six track EP available from 21st of Novemeber send us a message for details…
4) Portraits are a Metalcore band from Brisbane, Australia formed in late 2011 with members from Anchors to Atlantis and Atlas
5) The Portraits are a band that erupted at an English festival, Jeremy Millington & Loraine Millington.
I will ask them to fill in the blank’s. In 2012 they came up with the idea to release “The Friday Song” a new song every Friday for info sent to them in any shape or form. I (Neil “H”) thought it was a big ask but yes they did it & completed it with Number 52 at the end of December 2012.
They are very big supporters of the Burmese struggle, giving a % of their earnings to help in making a
change. There is lots more but I think I should invite them to Last.Fm to edit & add.
If you wish to listen to their music or gather info the I sugest you go to their www.theportraitsmusic.com / www.facebook.com/theportraitsmusic.
I am just the West London Fan-man known as Neil ‘H’ & I can only say please “ENJOY”.
I have since placed on several more but if you tap in “The Blushing of a World of White” you get their info that comes with the CD, go for it!
Edited by dcportman on 31 Jul 2013, 02:04
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.