1. How did you get into 29? (Ivyrise)
My sister got a friendship request from Ivyrise on MySpace when I sat next to her so we listened to their songs and I loved it.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Ferras)
"Hollywood's Not America" & "Take My Lips"... I just listened to his songs on MySpace.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Kevin Borg)
"And tomorrow I will kiss you, like I never have to miss you"
4. How did you get into 49? (Tokio Hotel)
I've seen their first musicvideo on tv.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Future Boy)
0! His first solo album will be buyable in May. Can't wait! :)))
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Jimmy Eat World)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Queensberry)
Nope... I prefer their happy songs! ;)
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (The Beatles)