OK. I admit it. I'm a stats geek. A stato. Hence the following...
1. Favourite song by number 29?
My number 29 is The Shins
. My favourite song by them would currently be Turn A Square
2. Have you ever seen number 17 live?
Currently sitting at number 17 is The Buff Medways
, so no, I've not yet had the pleasure. More's the pity.
3. What was the first song you ever heard by number 35?
First song by Pink Floyd
? Probably Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
4. What's your favourite lyric by number 8?
Hahaha. Yoko Ono
's not known for her lyrics! I particularly like the "Uh-Urrrgh" sound in Give me Something
5. How did you get into number 21?
Long story. Something to do with a skipped lecture, a dark afternoon, rainy weather, 4 or 5 pints of lager, a leather-clad biker. Odd way to get into Gram Parsons
, I suppose.
6. Where were you when you first heard number 48?
I was in a friend's car, heading into Solihull, when I first heard The Libertines
. I believe the song was What Katie Did