PHUQ is an English producer of Breakcore / Gabber / IDM and various other styles of experimental electronic music based in Essex, UK.
He started producing improvised industrial music and noise music (around 1995), using found objects, tape loops and the like, under the moniker Destroy All Girls (amongst various anagrams of this name).
From 2000 - 2004 he produced more melodic / traditionally structured, experimental electronic music(amongst many other pseudonyms) as Kesaraporn Duangsawan.
In 2004 he started producing harder, more breakcore / squat party - influenced tracks under the name Phuq. Phuq is also an occasional member of the electronic duo Meme (with Shortfacedbear).
He has also founded several record labels - Next Step (2000-2004), Bad Sekta (2005-present) and Elfkore (2006-present), as well as a digital downloads store, Crimes of tha Future (2008-).
Released music under various pseudonyms for the record labels Bad Sekta, Elfkore, Next Step, Munchkin and Love Love.
He sometimes appears on the London-based Resonance Fm * internet radio station Ill Fm website.
Discography (as Phuq):
* K Muzak (volume 1), cdr album, Bad Sekta, 2005
* Ill Fm K Liveset Bizness, cdr ep, Bad Sekta, 2006
* Metaprograms I Have Known and Loved, mp3 ep, Elfkore, 2006
* Aaargh!, mp3 ep, Bad Sekta, 2007
Features on :
* Various Autists, cdr compilation, Munchkin, 2003
* Various Autists 2, cdr compilation, Bad Sekta, 2005
* Mpfree 1, mp3 compilation, Bad Sekta, 2006
* Love-Core Volume 1, cd compilation, Love Love, 2006
* Shortfacedbear - Value Ep, dvd, Bad Sekta, 2006
* Memetrix, cd compilation, Bad Sekta, 2007