More albums followed without the involvement of Rimensberger and released under the branding of ‘Tom Galley, the creator of Phenomena’. The latest, Blind Faith, was released in September 2010 and a final production is scheduled for release later this year. Whilst all were well received, they were not comparable to the original Phenomena as they lack the typical concept story running through the whole album, international, mixed genre musicians’ matrix and multi-media links. In interviews Tom makes clear, that these albums released under a solo contract with the Escape label, of which a final is due later this year, should not be compared with the original Phenomena. He has recently joined forces again with Rimensberger and the 2 are working on the first real Phenomena concept album for 25 years.
* Phenomena (Bronze, 1984) - UK #63
* Phenomena II Did It All For Love (BMG/RCA, 1987) (single)
* Phenomena II: Dream Runner (BMG/RCA, 1987)
* Phenomena III: Inner Vision (Castle Communications, 1993)
* Phenomena Project X 1985-1996 (1997) (compilation album), partly remixed
* Psychofantasy (Escape, 2006)
* The Complete Works (2006) (three first albums partly remixed, plus bonus tracks)
* Blind Faith (Escape, 2010)
Edited by JMcKellen on 8 Jan 2012, 05:20
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.