During the 1980s, he founded a record label, Private Music, specializing in instrumental music in a style popularly referred to as New Age. Artists signed to the label included Yanni, Patrick O’Hearn, Jerry Goodman, Suzanne Ciani, and former bandmates Tangerine Dream. The label was eventually sold to Windham Hill Records’ parent company, BMG, who continue to distribute some of the back catalogue of its more successful artists.
* Romance ‘76 (1976)
* Bicentennial Present (1976)
* Trans Harmonic Nights (1979)
* Biking Up The Strand (1979)
* Repeat Repeat (1981)
* Realtimes (1981)
* Daytime Logic (Extended Dance Mix) (1981)
* Strangers In The Night (1983)
* Phase by Phase: A Retrospective ‘76 - ‘81 (1996)
Edited by 24db on 15 Feb 2008, 11:27
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.