Recommendation from mundi.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Sloan
Money City Maniacs, which is an amazing song.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Kinks
Well I'm not dumb but I can't understand why she walked like a woman and talked like a man :D
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Bon Jovi
Slippery When Wet
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? The Clash
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Beck
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Spice Girls
8. What is your favorite song by 15? Bruce Springsteen
Hard to say but probably Darlington County.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Rod Stewart
You Wear It Well
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Sam Roberts
Ummm, Where Have All the Good People Gone, Hard Road, Higher Learning, Don't Walk Away Eileen, almost all of them in fact. :D
11. What is your favorite album by 40? The Bouncing Souls