This is an 80-minute long megamix that ventures from 80 bpm to 160bpm. This mix primarilly draws influence from genres such as funk/jazz/soul/edm/hiphop/reggae throughout a span of more than 30 years - but also touches up on some of the newer movements such as "future hiphop", dubstep, nu-funk, and trip-hop. I hope you guys enjoy this mix as much as I did, because I put more than four months into the track selection. A tracklist will be added later today.
UPDATE: Tracklist Available
Track # - Artist - Title - BPM
1. DJ Vadim - Watch That Sound [Feat. Emo] - 82.0
2. Gorillaz - Spitting Out the Demons - 86.1
3. Reflection Eternal - Just Begun - 86.1
4. Nas - The World Is Yours (DJ Honda Remix) - 88.4
5. Jay Wiggins - Sad Girl - 88.4