19 Sep 2011, 09:00 by MustBeDreaming1
30 May 2011, 01:45 by AugustoFollhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cbRFW7_XgAc/TT7qn7mNbYI/AAAAAAAAOzw/gJ0YXG6Uwtw/s320/just%2Bcan%2527t%2Bget%2Benough%2Beuro.png
1-1. Black Eyed Peas – Just Can't Get Enough - 202 (+25) (1X) =
2-2. Black Eyed Peas – Whenever - 174 (+7) =
3-3. Britney Spears – Hold It Against Me - 170 (+6) =
4-4. Lady Gaga – Born This Way - 169 (+14) =
5-6. Paramore – Misery Business - 156 (+6) /\
6-5. Far East Movement – Like A G6 - 154 (+1) \/
7-7. Paramore – Turn It Off - 137 (+11) =
8-13. Britney Spears – Till the World Ends - 133 (+14) /\
9-10. Paramore – Looking Up - 132 (+9) /\
10-7. Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are - 128 (+2) \/
11-16. Paramore – Ignorance - 127 (+12) /\
11-11. Paramore – Where the Lines Overlap - 127 (+7) =
11-9. Bruno Mars – Grenade - 127 (+3) \/
14-19. Paramore – Playing God - 126 (+14) /\
15-11. Nicki Minaj – Moment 4 Life (feat. Drake) - 124 (+4) \/
16-13. Katy Perry – E.T. - 121 (+2) \/
17-15. Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit) - 120 (+4) \/
30 Apr 2011, 13:58 by AugustoFollhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cbRFW7_XgAc/TT7qn7mNbYI/AAAAAAAAOzw/gJ0YXG6Uwtw/s320/just%2Bcan%2527t%2Bget%2Benough%2Beuro.png
1. Black Eyed Peas – Just Can't Get Enough - 177 (1X)
2. Black Eyed Peas – Whenever - 167
3. Britney Spears – Hold It Against Me - 164
4. Lady Gaga – Born This Way - 155
5. Far East Movement – Like A G6 - 153
6. Paramore – Misery Business - 150
7. Paramore – Turn It Off - 126
7. Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are - 126
9. Bruno Mars – Grenade - 124
10. Paramore – Looking Up - 123
11. Paramore – Where the Lines Overlap - 120
11. Nicki Minaj – Moment 4 Life (feat. Drake) - 120
13. Katy Perry – E.T. - 119
13. Britney Spears – Till the World Ends - 119
15. Black Eyed Peas – The Time (Dirty Bit) - 116
16. Paramore – Ignorance - 115
16. Linkin Park – Robot Boy - 115
18. Linkin Park – Waiting for the End - 114
19. Paramore – Playing God - 112
19. Avril Lavigne – What the Hell - 112
28 Dec 2010, 23:07 by kcenshttp://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/5829348/tumblr_ldpa5grl101qdrcedo1_500_large.jpg?1293488709
Turn It Off
and the worst part is, i still care.
16 Apr 2010, 18:12 by StarDusT1992Welcome to my first album review. In my first review, I'm going to review Paramore's very successful album "Brand New Eyes" which has been released in 2009 from UMG Recordings. After reviewing the songs, I'll give each song a rating. I hope you'll like my complete review! ;)
1. Careful: Well, at first I didn't really like this song, but after listening to it a couple of times, I began to really like it and now, I love it. It's just wonderfully composed and it does really have its great climax.
2. Ignorance: There's not really much to say about this song. It's also wonderful and I like it, because it's sung very fast. The chorus makes this song to one of the best songs I've ever listened to.
3. Playing God: Even after listening to this song the first time, I adored it. I have over 70 plays in my library and I can only say that this song is the second best song by Paramore in my opinion. It's just perfect.
28 Jan 2010, 03:44 by kensai_D(I apologise for the lateness of this post, but due to problems with our ISP and other related issues, I’ve been unable to access the internet for the past week or so, regardless I drafted this post on Friday the 22nd January 2010, as such it is accurate to the week 17th – 23rd)
Paramore – Brand New Eyes
4.Brick by Boring Brick
5.Turn It Off
6.The Only Exception
9.Where the Lines Overlap
11.All I Wanted
Recently my friend who used to live a fair way away from me, about a two hour drive, had moved and decided to stay around for a while. He never used to listen to music all that much, until he discovered Muse (*sigh*) but then he discovered Paramore. Since then, that’s what he predominantly listens to. After visiting another friend’s place…
30 Dec 2009, 16:14 by stgemmaBest album of 2009.
Paramore- Brand New Eyes
Honestly, this album exceeded all my expectations. Showing they are so, so much more than the 'pop-punk/ emo' category many have unfortunately threw them into, this album doesn't bore you for one second, between the alarmingly catchy Brick by Boring Brick and the haunting Misguided Ghosts, the country leanings of The Only Exception and the jaw dropping vocals in All I Wanted. Other favourites I have on this album are Careful, Looking Up, Playing God, Turn It Off- although really, there isn't a bad track on this album.
Bands I discovered in 2009.
2009 was an amazing year for me as far as discovering bands goes. The most important would be the re-discovering Brand New. Although I first heard them in 2003, purchasing Deja Entendu after hearing The Quiet Things That No-One Ever Knows and Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades, I discarded it after only a few tracks as it was 'too emo'. In fact, it was only this year after Last. …
3 Dec 2009, 09:32 by anchovybayIn no order:
Pearl Jam - Backspacer: The 90s rockers return with a new sound, to reflect a new era.
Notable tracks: Got Some, Unthought Known, The End
Paramore - Brand New Eyes: The band's follow up to 2007's RIOT! features a darker edge, and deeper lyrics reflecting the turmoil of the band at the time of the record's conception.
Notable tracks: Brick by Boring Brick, Turn It Off, All I Wanted
The Flaming Lips - Embryonic: With their first venture since 2006's At War With The Mystics, Wayne and co. return with a double album full of instrumentals, pounding bass riffs, hard sound explosions, and guest appearances from Karen O and MGMT.
Notable tracks: Convinced of the Hex, Silver Trembling Hands, Watching the Planets
Allison Iraheta - Just Like You: The Idol runner up's debut album dwarfs the debuts of the winner (Allen) and the more popular one (Lambert) with the edgy sound expected from the 17-year old rocker.
Notable tracks: Just Like You, Don't Waste The Pretty, Holiday
12 Oct 2009, 18:00 by Legally_Insane
2 Oct 2009, 06:19 by greenthing1Ten bands/artists you couldn't live without (in no particular order):
Pet Shop Boys
Nine albums that are important to you (again, in no particular order):
Ladyhawke - Ladyhawke
What's the Story? (Morning Glory) - Oasis
As I Am - Alicia Keys
Audio Day Dream - Blake Lewis
Black Holes and Revelations - Muse
The Final Riot! - Paramore
Made of Bricks - Kate Nash
Scouting for Girls - Scouting For Girls
Alright, Still - Lily Allen
Eight movies you'd watch over and over:
Black Hawk Down
Saving Private Ryan
The Bourne Supremacy
Kill Bill Vol. 2
Seven things that annoy you:
cant pick seven.
Six of your favorite songs (currently):
Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen
I Don't Believe You - Pink
Turn It Off - Paramore
All Over the World - Pet Shop Boys
Hero of War - Rise Against
Supernova - Mr. Hudson Feat Kanye West