1) a psychedelic-folk-rock band
2) an indie rock band from Provo, UT.
1) Multi-instrumentalist and songwriter extraordinaire,
Pando‘s music crosses a broad spectrum from
rock to country, folk to psychedelic, and still has plenty
of room for comedy.
Pando has just released his second fabulous solo
album ‘Snapshots of Pando’ on Hall of Fame records,
available to buy online.
His other recent work includes composing and
recording music for 24 hour German news station NTV.
Pando is currently preparing for a series of live shows
Snapshots of Pando
01. who shot Pando?
03. don’t want to play in your band
05. my love shines
07. play the trumpet
08. a bit of alright
09. used to / folky dokey / folk me
11. the be-all and end-all
12. is it voodoo?
13. on the dotted line
14. she’s a mooslem
15. I don’t believe in Jesus
16. modern living
17. the gipper
18. tell your mama to leave me alone
19. who goes there? / light pollution
20. strange men
21. last meeting with Pando
2006 Hall Of Fame Records
Strange Men Video on YouTube
2) Pando is a pop-rock quintet hailing from Provo, UT. Described as “absolutely insane” in their live shows by SLUG magazine and “like a logical Vampire Weekend” by fans, they have recently gained traction and local attention through their stunning performances in the summer 2013 Battle of the Bands held at Velour Live Music Gallery, birthplace of Neon Trees and Fictionist, as well as their victory in the BYU Battle of the Bands.
Recent release of their Trembling Giant EP has garnered them significant local attention. Their music can be found on their Soundcloud and on iTunes.
Edited by mdavidhansen on 30 Oct 2014, 00:26
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.