There are several artists who have gone by the name One Two:
1. a Danish pop/rock duo comprising Nina Forsberg and Cæcilie Norby.
2. a Korean rap duo comprising Oh Chang Hun and Song Ho Bum, who had a short career.
3. for the French electropop / 60s britpop duo, see One-Two.
4. A Hip Hop artist from Washington DC also know as "Dimensions"
1. One Two* were a Danish pop/rock duo formed in 1985 featuring Nina Forsberg and Cæcilie Norby. The group formally existed right up to 1993 (although both artists still tour together to this day) and recorded three albums: One Two (1986), Hvide Løgne (1990), and Getting Better (1993), which sold approximately 250,000 copies in Denmark alone.
*it's still unclear if the Danish group's name should be "One Two" or "OneTwo". Both musicbrainz and discogs currently refer to them by the former, while the group's own official website uses the latter spelling (OneTwo).
see also Onetwo
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.