1. A girl group from Iceland,
2. A jazz/electro band from Germany,
3. A trance group from England
1. The Icelandic Nylon is a girl group composed of members Alma, Emilía, Steinunn Camilla, and Klara. The group sings pop music in English and Icelandic. It has released two albums in Iceland, Góðir Hlutir and 100% Nylon. Both albums went straight to number one.
Nylon released their debut UK single “Losing A Friend” on 10 July 2006. It reached number 29 in the UK Top 40 singles chart. After touring with Westlife and Girls Aloud throughout 2006, they were announced as the support act for McFly’s winter tour.
They are also preparing to release the follow up to “Losing A Friend”. The next single will be a double A-Side, “Closer” and “Sweet Dreams”. The single is scheduled for release on October 9th.
Nylon’s Official Site http://www.nylon.is/
Nylon’s Official Forum http://www.nylon.is/forums
Nylon’s Official Myspace http://www.myspace.com/nyloniceland
2. The German band called Nylon is a jazz/electro band consisting of Stefan Rogall (Sonar Kollektiv, Atomhockey, Micatone), singer Lisa Bassenge (Micatone, Lisa Bassenge Trio), Paul Kleber (Micatone, Lisa Bassenge Trio, Jazz Indeed), Hagen Demmin (Micatone) and Arnold Kasar (Sonar Kollektiv, Atomhockey). They cover old songs by artists such as Hildegard Knef, giving them a modern touch.
Their official site has much more information on them which you can check out here:
3. Nylon is also a trancegroup from England. Among their releases they have made the song “If You Love Me” which was very popular in the clubscene. The song was released in 1999 on the Y2K label.
See also: http://www.discogs.com/artist/Nylon
Edited by hdsander on 4 Sep 2011, 02:19
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.