Black Eyed Peas - I don't even remember. I wouldn't really consider myself "into" them. There are a couple songs I used to like.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Tantric - Mourning, I think... or Breakdown. It was Mourning that really got me into them.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Well, my favorite song by Godsmack is either Whatever or The Enemy, so it would be from one of those.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Nil Lara - I only know one of his songs. I listened to it enough to make him #49.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Jonathan Larson - Just the Rent soundtrack. I don't think he has anything else.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Skillet - Looking for Angels
8. What is your favorite album by 15?
Sanctus Real - The Face Of Love
9. What is your favorite song by 5?