3. Jan. 2013, 21:20 von adi_gallia
2. Jan. 2013, 4:05 von sxnti
2. Jan. 2013, 3:59 von sxnti
2. Jan. 2013, 2:49 von MMFMMFmf
1. Jan. 2013, 16:01 von mega_wickedThis year has gone so quick it's unbelievable - it feels way too soon to be writing one of these! However, as we have now entered 2013 I have decided to write my annual review of the year. As always, feel free read and comment if you wish, but this is generally for my own benefit as I like to remember what I thought of TV, film and most importantly music each year. Overall 2012 has been an amazing year for all of the above, so let's get this started...
Movies + TV
2012's Top Movies
5. Martha Marcy May Marlene
Quietly intense, this intriguing drama starring Elizabeth Olsen is stunning to watch.
4. 21 Jump Street
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill perfectly bring to life the classic 80's TV show in a big screen format. Genuinely hilarious.
3. Silver Linings Playbook
Bradley Cooper is at his finest in this offbeat comedy drama. Shouting and running are prominent themes in this movie, but at the center is a whole lot of heart.
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
24. Dez. 2012, 21:58 von Devotion_Desire
3. Apr. 2012, 11:10 von mbas94