Nickholas Koniwzski is a russian composer and multi-instrumentalist more known as a founding member of ambient\post-rock project Aesthesys.
His lesser known activities include:
- one solo album under his own name - Nought (2011);
- one solo album under moniker kawataro - vol. 1 (2014);
- participating in murmursounds - a composing division for murmur | sound workshop, founded by Nik, Victor Krabovich and Ivan Lubiany (also members of Aesthesys);
- guest appearances as a violinist on several releases;
- composer\guitarist\violinist for disbanded projects Курс Кая and Crayon Medicine Enclave.
Nik's music combines experimental, ambient, post-rock, jazz, avant-garde metal and neoclassical genres.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.