7 Nov 2012, 17:32 by jlynne5
1 Jan 2010, 16:59 by shannonm3TRACKS
1. Lifehouse - Lifehouse - Where I want to be (164 plays)
2. Nickelback - Savin' Me (33 plays)
3. Casting Crowns - While You Were Sleeping (21 plays)
4. Rich Mullins - My Deliverer Is Coming (19 plays)
5. Randy Travis - Three Wooden Crosses (15 plays)
6. Third Day - Call My Name (13 plays)
7. Todd Agnew - Unchanging One (12 plays)
7. The Fray - Without Reason (12 plays)
7. Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side (12 plays)
10. John Michael Montgomery - The Little Girl (11 plays)
11. Bebo Norman - Into The Day (9 plays)
11. Bing Crosby - Its beginning to look a lot like x-mas (9 plays)
11. Tenth Avenue North - U are (9 plays)
14. Alan Jackson - Let It Be Christmas (8 plays)
14. Emerson Drive - Fall Into Me (8 plays)
14. Thousand Foot Krutch - This Is A Call (8 plays)
14. The Fray - Where the Story Ends (8 plays)
14. Hollywood Studio Symphony • Aaron Zigman - Finale (8 plays)
14. The Fray - Absolute (8 plays)
20. FM Static - Take Me As I Am (7 plays)
10 Dec 2007, 04:36 by justinrotnluk
17 Aug 2007, 22:43 by TulsaMJHow about this for a block: every recording of a certain song written by Keith Green and Randy Stonehill (it's the same song, although concensus on the actual title seems hard to come by):
Your Love Broke Through
Love Broke Thru
Until Your Love Broke Through
Your Love Broke Through
(It's also been covered by NewSong as "When Love Broke Through", Marcia Hines as "(Until) Your Love Broke Through", The Katinas as "Until Your Love Broke Through", Glad as "Your Love Broke Through," and I remember a recording years ago from a male black Gospel artist but I don't recall for sure who it was... maybe Jessy Dixon?)
27 Jan 2007, 21:08 by emilydear1. What are you listening to right now?
2. What song makes you sad?
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
I'd have to say Amy Lee from Evanescence
7. Best male voice?
hmm...I don't know. i like a lot.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
9. What do you listen to to hype yourself up?
Grits, Project 86, Dead Poetic or Family Force 5
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Britt Nicole, Sanctus Real, Hawk Nelson, NewSong, Steven Curtis Chapman & Jeremy Camp
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
13. Most hated band?
I HATE the 90's
14. Song that makes you think?
Stand In The Rain
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
4 Apr 2006, 03:09 by PanheadWarriorJesus Freak Tour
Signs Of Life Tour
Steven Curtis Chapman
Rebecca St. James (although my group and I got there right as she finished her set)
Underdog 2000 Tour
All The Hype That Money Can Buy Tour
Five Iron Frenzy
Newsboys/Audio Adrenaline Greatest Hits Tour
Pillar Underground Uprising Tour
Kids In The Way
Safe From The Losing Fight CD Release Party
Kids In The Way
Some church in Indiana
In The Face Of War
Away With Vega
Winter Jam 2004
Sea Spot Rock 2 Tour
Sea of Faces Tour (presented by X 2004)
Thousand Foot Krutch
5 Feb 2006, 16:58 by Schfifteh#
.38 Special, 10 Years, 3 Doors Down, 30 Seconds to Mars
ABBA, AC/DC, Ace of Base, Adam Sandler, Aerosmith, Aladdin, Alanis Morissette, Alien Ant Farm, The All-American Rejects, American Hi-Fi, Annie Lennox, Armor for Sleep, Audioslave, Avenged Sevenfold
Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five, Bill Cosby, Bill Haley And His Comets, Billy Joel, Billy Talent, Black Label Society, The Black Maria, Black Sabbath, Blind Melon, blink-182 Blue Öyster Cult, Bon Jovi, Bowling for Soup, Bruce Springsteen, Bush
Coheed and Cambria, Creed, Crossfader Chris
Dan Fogelberg & Tim Weisberg, The Dandy Warhols, The Darkness, Dear and the Headlights, Death Cab for Cutie, Def Leppard, DHT, Dido, Disturbed, DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do, Don McLean
Elton John, Evanescence, EVE 6, Everclear
Fall Out Boy, Five for Fighting, Foo Fighters, Foutains of Wayne, Franz Ferdinand
Gavin DeGraw, Godsmack, The Goo Goo Dolls, Green Day, Guided by Voices…