Chrissie Hynde once commented that every punk band (“And I knew them all”) had both New York Dolls albums, illustrating the Dolls’ influence. In 2004, the three surviving members reunited for some work. In 2006, now down to two surviving members, the band released a new album, ‘One Day It Will Please Us to Remember Even This’. Two albums followed after this: ‘Cause I Sez So’ in 2009, followed up by a revamped lineup for 2011’s ‘Dancing Backward in High Heels’.
* David Johansen - vocals, harmonica (1971-1977, 2004-present)
* Sylvain Sylvain - guitar, bass, piano (1971-1977, 2004-present)
* Jason Hill – bass (2010–present)
* Earl Slick – guitar (2011–present)
* Brian Delaney - drums (2005-present)
* Johnny Thunders (deceased) - guitar, vocals (1971-1975)
* Rick Rivets - guitar (1971)
* Arthur Kane (deceased) - bass guitar (1971-1975, 2004)
* Billy Murcia (deceased) - drums (1971-1972)
* Jerry Nolan (deceased) - drums (1972-1976)
* Blackie Lawless - guitar (1975)
* Peter Jordan - bass (1975-1977)
* Chris Robison - keyboards (1975-1977)
* Tony Machine - drums (1976-1977)
* Gary Powell - drums (2004)
* Steve Conte - guitar (2004-2010)
* Sami Yaffa - bass (2005-2010)
* Frank Infante - guitar (2010-2011)
* Brian Koonin - keyboards (2005-2006)
Edited by promisedeyes on 16 Oct 2013, 01:20
Sources (view history)
Documentary footage, Wikipedia
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
- Formed in
- Founded in
- New York City
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.
- Band Members