1 Jan 2015, 14:51 by apodispub
27 Dec 2008, 14:00 by rozebanaan1. Why?- Alopecia
2. The Morning Benders - Talking Through Tin Cans
3. Johnny Flynn - A Larum
4. Ane Brun - Changing Of The Seasons
5. Wolf Parade- At Mount Zoomer
6. The Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Graves
7. Okay - Huggable Dust
8. Ladyhawk- Shots
9. The Dodos - Visiter
10. Chad VanGaalen– Soft Airplane
11.Ghost Bees - Tasseomancy
12. David Karsten Daniels - Fear Of Flying
13. Chauchat- Upon Thousands
14. Miss Autopsy- The Hill
15. Goldmund- Malady of Elegance
16. Adam Green - Sixes And Sevens
17. Mother Mother- Oh My Heart
18. She & Him - Volume 1
19. These United States- A picture of the Three of us at the gates of the garden of Eden/ Crimes
20. Scary Mansion - Every Joke Is Half The Truth
21. Mt Eerie– lost wisdom/Dawn
22. Ratatat - LP3
23. Women - Women
24. Raz Ohara & The Odd Orchestra - Raz Ohara & The Odd Orchestra
25. The War on Drugs - Wagonwheel Blues
26. Ezra Furman & The Harpoons - Inside the human Body
27. Mount Righteous - When The Music Starts
12 Apr 2008, 14:34 by IhatemusicActually it's the first shuffle game for me on here...
Just put your player on shuffle and put the songs in the questions.
01. Which song do you prefer,The Hand That Feeds by Nine Inch Nails or Everything Else by Howie Day?
I'd say the NIN one. Im listening to the Howie Day one for the first time ever. It sounds okay...
02. Have you ever listened to My House My Home by Mr. David Vineron repeat?
Not the song, but the album yes.
03. What album is Girlfriend (Mandarin Version) from?
From the "Girlfriend" single, I suppose. Not that I own it.
04. What do you think about the artist who did Lipstick Licking
I like Milburn. I like them better than The Arctic Monkeys. Good fun.
05. Is The Quiet Ones by Oasis one of your favourite songs?
Not really. Not that it's a bad song.
It's a good Beatles-rip-off-turned-into-something-of-their-own-because-they-always-do-they-are-Oasis-afterall-song.
If you know what I mean.
06. Who does Hand in Glove by The Smiths remind you of?
27 Dec 2006, 13:59 by dylanblue2006-02-02: Arab Strap + The Bent Moustache - Melkweg, Amsterdam
2006-02-12: Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat - Z33, Hasselt
2006-02-17: The Gasoline Brothers - Nor, Heerlen
2006-05-05: Andrew Bird + Dosh - Paradiso, Amsterdam
2006-05-07: Arctic Monkeys + Milburn - Paradiso, Amsterdam
2006-05-13: The New Pornographers + The Fiery Furnaces - Gebäude9, Cologne
2006-05-27: The Deadly Snakes - Paradiso, Amsterdam
2006-06-30: The Raconteurs - Melkweg, Amsterdam
2006-07-15: The Gossip + Hermano + Constantines + Shooting at Unarmed Men - Rock Herk, Herk-de-Stad - Belgium
2006-08-17: Jose Gonzalez + Infadels + The Veils + The Magic Numbers + We Are Scientists + Snow Patrol + My Morning Jacket + Mastodon + Turbonegro - Pukkelpop, Hasselt
2006-08-18: Archie Bronson Outfit + ¡Forward, Russia! + The Pipettes + White Rose Movement + Urban Dance Squad + Dirty Pretty Things + The Spinto Band + Be Your Own Pet + Twilight Singers + The Raconteurs- Pukkelpop, Hasselt
2006-09-24: Nick Cave - Koningin Elisabeth Zaal, Antwerp
4 Nov 2006, 20:47 by dylanblue01. Arab Strap - Preface- Set The Scene (1:20)
02. Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - New Year's Kiss (2:02)
03. Harlan T. Bobo - Stop (3:08)
04. Damien Rice - 9 Crimes (3:36)
05. Andrew Bird - Dark Matter (6:23)
06. Extra Glenns - Baltimore (2:45)
07. Hello Saferide - Last Bitter Song (2:20)
08. Mary Prankster - Mercyfuck (2:48)
09. Ryan Adams - Beautiful Sorta (3:01)
10. Malcolm Middleton - Break My Heart (4:14)
11. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Abattoir Blues (3:58)
12. My Morning Jacket - Gideon (3:50)
13. The Veils - Advice For Young Mothers To Be (3:25)
14. Twilight Singers - Teenage Wristband (3:34)
15. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Strange Form Of Life (3:48)
16. The Deadly Snakes - Gore Veil (4:34)
17. Magnolia Electric Co. - Lonesome Valley (3:36)
18. The Fiery Furnaces - Tropical Ice-Land (3:30)
19. Anna Ternheim - Wedding Song (3:12)
20. Mr. David Viner - Lavender (3:48)
21. David & The Citizens - Summer Is No-Man's-Lands (3:21)
22. Richard Hawley - Born Under A Bad Sign (3:41)
22 Sep 2006, 23:01 by RNRAlright, events schedule keeps rolling, busy busy busy. mischa and I and our girls went to the Spitz Festival of Folk, thanks skr for flogging me your tickets, I was going anyway, no way I am going to miss Mr. David Viner.
I saw that guy 2-3 years ago, playing with Holly Golightly at the Dirty Water Club, when he was still a single man blues gig. Check out his amazing albums This Boy Don't Care is a favourite of mine, rocking track Nobody's Business (argh wrong metadata on last.fm, oh well).
Anyway now he is a sure fire neo folkster. Actually dark folk or whatever they call it no idea. More Will Oldham than somebody else i can't think of now. So his new stuff is really nice and appalachian mountain sound whine or something, oi I am not a music journo.
His new stuff rocks that's for sure, if you get a chance check him out.
Here he is doing his thing
And here is his upright bassist who was wearing a Squarepusher T-shirt. …