Pink Floyd: Hard to say, I went to see the Australian Pink Floyd show years ago, then came home and borrowed loads of Pink Floyd albums from my dad and listened to them.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Paramore: Misery Business was played alot on the TV stations for a while, and I got the album to see what the rest was like, and it became a guilty pleasure for a while.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Queen: One, A Night at the Opera; I've listened to a few other ones, but nothing compares to it.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Aerosmith: Hard to say, but judging from the most plays, i'd say it would be Eat the Rich
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Tommy Emmanuel: Endless Road
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Nerina Pallot: All Good People
7. What is your favorite song by 10?
Extreme: Get The Funk Out
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?