I was like, 10 or 11 when Lovefool came out and I have loved them ever since.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Jimmy Eat World)
The Middle (like everyone else :P It was played so much when it came out)
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (My Chemical Romance)
"You'll never make me leave, I wear this on my sleeve, give me a reason to believe " what can I say, Thank You for the Venom is my favorite song of theirs.
4. How did you get into 49? (Gwen Stefani)
No Doubt was one of the first bands I really fangirled over, so of course I had to buy her first album as soon as it came out :)
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (The Academy Is...)
I think I have pretty much everything they've ever done, but I just have the physical copies of their three albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Relient K)
The Lining Is Silver
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (The All-American Rejects)
It Ends Tonight always depresses me