You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
1) grind/death influenced hardcore from Williamsport, PA.
2) The one man movement of 17 year-old Jack Colleran, makes Lo-fi Electronica that drops in soft and trickles about with subtle changes.
3) Great quirky punk rock in somewhat the same vein as Dow Jones And The Industrials. Again nothing came up about the Moths during research. I’ve got a spare copy of this in case anyone is interested. Both tracks are great so here you get ‘em!
4) Folk-psych band of students at Hull University who recorded and privately pressed the album "Heron's Daughter" in 1970. Members were:
John Ellis - vocals & guitar
Mike Jones - vocals & guitar
John Dunn - vocals & bass
Neil Cawley - flute
John Beazer - bongos
The album became highly collectible and has been quasi-legally released a couple of times. As of 2003 John Dunn was considering reforming to make another album.
5) Moths are Duncan Allan & Neil Armstrong a pair of multi-instrumentalists based in the North East of England. This is our first demo and we're are really keen to hear a reaction to what we've been up to. If you like what you hear feel free to pass it on as our ultimate aim is to get a recording deal. Hope you like it Moths
6) Moths are / were a collaboration of Mike (Flatlands vocalist) and Rob (Mfkzt vocalist) playing a slow doom like noise but with whatever the hell they wanted thrown in! They made a demo called "Streetlamp Gatherings" in 2004, and have played once live at Ownedfest! Since then there has been no news on anymore work from the pair, but no official word of them breaking up the project either.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.