I found one of her albums in the folk section at the library
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Deportees (Plane Wreck At Los Gatos)
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Peter, Paul & Mary
I own one,Peter, Paul and Mary but have listened to others through spotify and other ways.
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Dolly Parton - Those Were The Days (Feat. Mary Hopkin And The Opry Gang)
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
Marianne Faithfull - Scarborough Fair
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Richard & Mimi Fariña - Joy 'Round My Brain
7. What is your favourite song by 10?
Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton - The Last Thing on My Mind
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Luther Wright & The Wrongs
Listening to Rebuild The Wall in the car with my dad and loving it before ever hearing the original version (Pink Floyd's The Wall)