28 Mar 2007, 03:44 by drewnew
30 Nov 2006, 03:05 by sunkeneyedgirl1. A song that wakes you up in the morning.
2. A song you loved in high school.
Elsewhere. Still love it now. :D
3. A song that mentions a dead celebrity.
Jackie's Strength. I mean, if you want to consider a dead president a celebrity.
4. A song you'd be embarrassed to listen to with your grandmother.
5. A song that MTV will never play in a million, billion years.
MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack. The person I stole this from said it, but that's exactly the track I was thinking of, too.
6. A song with a title that ends in y.
7. A song that makes you crave something.
Small Town Trap. Yeah, like getting out of this town.
8. A cover song that you think is better than the original.
9. The original of #8.
Mad World. I mean, nothing against their version, but I just love Gary Jules' version.
10. A song that reminds you of a fandom OTP.
Chasing Cars. *scowl* Ever since I wrote that fic, I can't listen to this song without thinking of Tony & Abby....
26 Sep 2006, 07:48 by sunkeneyedgirl