There are currently two known artists called Meatus:
1) Meatus is an old-style goregrind band from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The band was formed as a side project of the members from Archagathus, Violent Gorge, Loutish and who also run Aggressive Valley Tapes with the intent to play raw, filthy and noisy goregrind, as per the early days of the genre. Lyrical content is fairly unique, in that the recent works have focused on illness, medicine, torture and other generally fucked up primitive practices that occurred during daily life the middle-ages. Meatus is 100% Anti-Porngrind.
- Laboratory For Fecal Analysis (demo tape, 2010)
- Arroyo / Ogre / Meatus / Hallucinosis (split tape, 2010)
- Meatus / Tu Sufres (split tape, 2010)
- Archagathus / Meatus (split tape, 2011)
- A.F.H. / Meatus (split tape, 2012)
- The Triumphal Chariot Of Antimony (full-length tape, 2012)
- Earthly Diseases & Grievous Mortality (full-length tape, 2012)
- Active Stenosis / Meatus (split tape, 2012)
- Meatus / Streptococcus Pyogenes / Human Jerky (split tape, 2012)
2) Meatus (sometimes spelled Me-at-us) was an avant-garde death metal band from Texas, United States. They are perhaps most well-known for former member Wayne Knupp of Devourment fame.