1. How did you get into 29? M83
- In 2008 I did a music swop through the post with marmaluke and she put M83 on the disk. At the time I wasn't crazy about it, but eventually it grew on me and now I'm quite fond of them.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Explosions in the Sky
- I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is The Birth and Death of Day, because it comes from the first album I got from them. Instant love.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? Alkaline Trio
- All On Black
Sweet blasphemy, my giving tree
It hasn't rained in years
I bring to you this sacrificial offering of virgin years
Leave it to me, I remain free from all the comforts of home
And where that is, I'm pleased as piss to say, I'll never really know
4. What is your favourite album by 49? The Used
- Their first, self-titled album. I really liked In Love and Death too, but after that I outgrew them. …