There is more than one artist with the name Marco:
(Each entry for a different Marco)
- Marco is an American electronic musician from New Jersey active since 2011, his official debut EP (Love Life EP) was released in February 2012. His influences include Justice, SebastiAn, Wolfgang Gartner, Boys Noize, Mord Fustang, Junkie XL. He frequently uses the alias "MarcoMakesMusic" for his online accounts to differentiate himself from other artists with a similar name. His second and newest EP "Northern Lights" was officially released for free download on December 16, 2012.
- Korean Marco (Hangul:마르코, Real name: Lee MinGi , born on April 21, 1983) is a hip hop artist that was featured on the Super Junior movie soundtrack. Before his solo debut he was a part of the 2 member hip-hop group mo'REAL. During his time spent in mo'REAL he was featured in tracks to other hip-hop artists albums including JuNi, Freestarr, and multiple others. In May 2004 he was cut from activities with mo'REAL due to his mandatory military enlistment. In 2006 he was discharged his services after 24 months and signed to Big Deal Records. Subsequently on November 1, 2007 Marco released his first solo album titled "Music is my Life".
- American hip hop/R&B artist Marco is from Washington D.C. Born and raised in Southeast D.C. besides performing for fans, Marco enjoys writing, playing pool, bowling, playing football, swimming, ping pong, horseback riding, flying kites, and riding go-carts. He has released a self titled album in 2005, and will release his sophomore album in 2008.
- Swedish Marco was featured on the Förortsungar (Kidz in da Hood) soundtrack with a song "Vi E Förortsungar", written especially for the movie.
- Latin Marco is a Sellaband artist that creates alternative latin music. His debut CD is in early stages of being written.
- Marco is also the name of an indie rock band based in Grand Rapids, MI. To date, the band has self recorded and released a self-titled EP and is currently working on the doing the same with a full length which has yet to be named. They are known for their wide influences and musicianship, often employing shifting time signatures, complex melodic lines and non-conventional song structures over a more traditional indie-rock base.
- Italian Marco was born Marco Mengoni, December 25, 1988 in Ronciglione. Marco is the winner of the third edition of Italy's X Factor. After winning X Factor, he released his first EP, "Dove Si Vola" and is featured on X Factor - The Christmas Album.
- Marco is a member of the popular Haitian hip-hop group Barikad Crew.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.