Mandel Bruce Patinkin (born November 30, 1952 in Chicago, Illinois), is an American actor (stage and screen) and renowned tenor. He is probably best known for playing Inigo Montoya in the film The Princess Bride, as well as his work on Broadway.
* Evita (1979) — Che (Tony Award, 1980)
* Sunday in the Park with George (1984) — George (Tony Award Nominee, 1984)
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert: Dress Casual (1989)
* The Secret Garden (1991) — Archibald Craven
* Falsettos (1993) — Marvin (Replacement)
* Sunday in the Park with George (Tenth Anniversary Concert) (1994) — George
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert (1997)
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert: Mamaloshen (1998)
* The Wild Party (2000) — Burrs (Tony Award Nominee, 2000)
* Celebrating Sondheim
* Evita (1978)
* Sunday in the Park with George (1984)
* Mandy Patinkin (1989)
* Dress Casual (1990)
* The Secret Garden (1991)
* Experiment (1994)
* Oscar & Steve (1995)
* Mamaloshen (1998)
* The Wild Party (2000)
* Kidults (2001)
* Mandy Patinkin sings Sondheim (2002)
Patinkin can also be heard in Adam Guettel's Myths and Hymns, the Placido Domingo-starring studio cast recording of Man of La Mancha (1996), the Leonard Bernstein compilation Leonard Bernstein's New York (1996), Madonna's album I'm Breathless (1990), the studio cast recording of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical South Pacific (1986), and the concert version of Sondheim´s Follies in Follies in Concert (1985).
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.