* Evita (1979) — Che (Tony Award, 1980)
* Sunday in the Park with George (1984) — George (Tony Award Nominee, 1984)
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert: Dress Casual (1989)
* The Secret Garden (1991) — Archibald Craven
* Falsettos (1993) — Marvin (Replacement)
* Sunday in the Park with George (Tenth Anniversary Concert) (1994) — George
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert (1997)
* Mandy Patinkin in Concert: Mamaloshen (1998)
* The Wild Party (2000) — Burrs (Tony Award Nominee, 2000)
* Celebrating Sondheim
* Evita (1978)
* Sunday in the Park with George (1984)
* Mandy Patinkin (1989)
* Dress Casual (1990)
* The Secret Garden (1991)
* Experiment (1994)
* Oscar & Steve (1995)
* Mamaloshen (1998)
* The Wild Party (2000)
* Kidults (2001)
* Mandy Patinkin sings Sondheim (2002)
Patinkin can also be heard in Adam Guettel’s Myths and Hymns, the Placido Domingo-starring studio cast recording of Man of La Mancha (1996), the Leonard Bernstein compilation Leonard Bernstein’s New York (1996), Madonna’s album I’m Breathless (1990), the studio cast recording of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical South Pacific (1986), and the concert version of Sondheim´s Follies in Follies in Concert (1985).
Edited by fortunateizzi on 10 Aug 2007, 19:59
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.