- the first song you heard of theirs
- the song that made you fall in love
- and your current favorite
- Traveling. I heard a clip of it on her official site around the release of 光.
- Automatic. Weird how I'm getting so retro with her.
2. Angela Aki
- Home. I first saw a clip of the PV on her official site right before the single was released and I knew that I had to download it.
- Ooh, toughie. It's probably サクラ色 or たしかに -piano version-.
- いくつかの空. Go go Chakushin Ari. Ha ha.
- Sweet Mom. I used to think it was a pretty boring song, but one day I happened to listen to it and my entire perception of the song changed. I don't know why.
4. Spice Girls
- Wannabe. Come on, whose first song from the Spice Girls wasn't Wannabe?
- Hmm, I dunno. I haven't listened to them in awhile. The Lady Is a Vamp, I suppose.
5. JC Chasez
- Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love). Oh, top 40 radio, you're so funny.