Though some members have been temporarily replaced when unavailable for recording or performing, the group consists of:
- Phil Durrant - software synth / digital sampler
- Fennesz - computer
- Cor Fuhler - electronics, piano, organ
- Thomas Lehn - analogue synthesizer
- Kaffe Matthews - computer
- Jerome Noetinger - electroacoustic devices
- Gert-Jan Prins - electronics, radio, TV, percussion
- Peter Rehberg - computer
- Keith Rowe - prepared guitar
- Marcus Schmickler - computer, synthesizer
- Rafael Toral - guitar, electronics
Pianist John Tilbury joined the group to record The Hands of Caravaggio. Critic Brian Olewnick describes the album as “A staggering achievement, one is tempted to call The Hands of Caravaggio the first great piano concerto of the 21st century.”
Edited by DefaultXR on 3 Feb 2013, 05:45
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.