1. You want some bread now? Just promise me you'll never make me believe you. It's true: no one hears you in this room.
- It's Warmer In The Basement
2. Just wait one minute more because my heart is halfway torn and you're already gone.
- Almost There, Going Nowhere
3. Subjects are thrown around the room; looking for the ones that got away. I'm feeling this soft anticipiation of the confrontation I won't make. But how do we do, when we turned into something else entirely? We fake it. Oh, I wanted it so desperately to be real.
4. And when you said forever, did you mean it to be true, or was it another tale from you?
- You Tell a Tale
5. When the words are aged, the war is waged and you'll watch me blow. I can be your powder keg if you can be my fuse.
- Temper Temper
6. Now I'm asking you, I'm begging you, just so everyone knows, or daring you to say something original.
- Save You
7. Case open, case shut; but you could pay to close it like a casket.