1) A singer/songwriter from America who is the daughter of actor Ted Danson. She has been featured on “The Hills”, “CSI”, “The City” & more. Her real name is Kat Danson which was her old stage name. Two remix EPs were released under the moniker Lux Livid. She changed it to Lux so people wouldn’t know her for being Ted Danson’s daughter. She is currently recording her debut album.
Sources: (http://www.myspace.com/lux) (https://www.facebook.com/LuxOfficial?fref=ts)
Sites: Discogs & MusicBrainz.
2) A noise-pop boy/girl duo from Seattle. They formed in 2010 and have been influenced by The Velvet Underground, My Bloody Valentine, Sonic Youth, OMD and Blondie.
3) With his passion for music since he was a kid, DJ Lux managed to create his own musical world by summing all his groovy and glamour influences… whether it is everlasting anthems or underground tunes, Lux mixes everything he likes and yet manages to shake the dancefloor with a coherent set.
Resident DJ in some of the best clubs in Paris.
4) A Glasgow based band, born from boredom of disappointing indie & bland nights out, Lux decided to form a band bringing together a style rife with grooves and hooks that’d make your granny wanna shake her old ass, with lyrical content coming from a lifetime of misadventure and stupidity we have crafted a style of music to engage our audience in as many ways as possible. Whether it be something you said to some chick in a club or just pure lies you told to get laid, we have pretty much covered it all.
5) A band from California comprised of some great musicians. Now it is just Avery Watts, the singer.
6) The now disbanded Lux formed in Berkshire, England and were active around 2001-3 by Ed Harkness, Charlie B and some others. Some songs to look out for are Robinson Crusoe and Cut Your Lip.
7) An alias for the Detroit electronic artist Deepchord which was used on the release with catalogue number DCV-09.
8) A UK duo of James Bright & Steve Miller (aka Afterlife), with only one album released, to date, ”Northern Lights” (2005).
Edited by goldtranzam on 1 Oct 2013, 02:06
Sources (view history)
http://myspace.com/SteveMillerisAfterlife (Bright & Miller)
http://musicbrainz.org/show/artist/relationships.html?artistid=443801 (Bright & Miller)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.