At least 8 artists are known as Lucy.
1. Lucy is a pop singer from Armenia. She releases music primarily in English.
2. Lucy is the electronic producer Luca Mortellaro. In 2007, he released his first EP, "Open House" (Qoki Records), which immediately drew the attention of renowned artists, such as, James Holden. He his now hosted by Meerestief label. Constantly searching for innovative sounds, Lucy's dj sets and live acts combine techno, minimal, neo-trance and electro, to create a vibe that is simultaneously energetic and gliding. He currently releases most productions on his own label "Stroboscopic Artefacts".
3. Lucy is lovingly known as a tribute band to the late artist hide (former X JAPAN) and armed with the theme of ROCKIN. Its members are 今井寿 (Imai Hisashi, BUCK-TICK), KIYOSHI (machine, former hide with spread beaver), and 岡崎達成 (Okazaki Katsushige, AGE of PUNK).
4. Lucy is a metalcore/hardcore act out of Lancaster, PA, with influences ranging from Converge, to Norma Jean, to Zao. They released their first full-length in 2006 under Blasted Records, titled "I Came Here With Nothing, I'm Leaving With Nothing" and toured in support of the CD. However, the band is working on some new material that they say will be released independently this time around.
5. Lucy is a young solo artist from Los Angeles, CA who thus far has one album, entitled 'Winter in June'. She is known for her tastefully written lyrics, and catchy pop sound with an old-soul vibe. She is currently playing shows in the LA area as well as writing new material with her band, which consists of several interesting individuals including her father on bass, and the guitarist from Our Lady Peace.
6. Lucy is a funk/rock band from Wrocław, Poland , playing sice 2004.
7. Lucy is a female Ranchera singer from Mexico.
8. Lucy is a Hungarian Hard Rock band from Budapest, formed in late 2013.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.