It’s midnight, and I’m bored, slightly drunk – time to do a 40 questions about your top 50 survey.
1. How did you get into 31? -Scissor Sisters
Dr. Who's episode 'Last of the Time Lords', where The Master is singing along to I Can't Decide. Immediately loved the song *blush*
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? - Sam Sparro
Black & Gold
3. What's your favourite lyric by 41? - Pink Floyd
"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"
I will always have soft spot in my heart for anything related to Syd Barret
4. What is your favourite album by 49? - Steel Drivers
They only made one album so far, Steel Drivers, but it is amazing.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? - Old Crow Medicine Show
6. What is your favourite song by 50? - blink-182
Easy one: Adam's Song
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad? - Less Than Jake