1. Lookbook was a duo hailing from Minneapolis, Minnesota. They are now defunct as of Summer 2010. As an art-rock band, Lookbook uses synthesizer, base, ambient beats, guitar, and trance vocals. Members included Grant Cutler and Maggie Morrison
2. Lookbook is from Portland, Oregon. Their inception was nearly the same time period as the Minneapolis band. However they are currently coming off of a national tour and working on a follow up album to “The Look and Feel” debut.
Members include Bronco Beeghly, Errant Kohl, and Tom Tom Thompson.
1. Cave beats are best.
2. Everything should be danceable.
3. Bass Lines should be singable.
4. Singing is noise.
5. Guitars should be hypnotic… and singable.
6. Performances should be worth three times what you would pay.
Edited by lookbookrocks on 25 Nov 2010, 23:32
Sources (view history)
founding pdx member errant kohl and various Minneapolis press sources
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.