Joplin, Mo. USA (1997 – present)
There are multiple artists with the name LiveWire
1) U.S. Country Rock band active since 1997.
2) Spanish Alternative Rock band active since 2009.
3) Record Label from Oakland
4) Drum & Bass artist
5) Cover bands
1) LiveWire is a country rock band formed in Joplin, Missouri, USA in 1997.
The band currently consists of Bobby DeGonia (lead guitar, harmony vocals), Andy Eutsler (lead vocals, acoustic guitar), Cory Shultz (fiddle, harmony vocals) and Brad C. Allen (drums). The group released a self-titled 6-song EP in 2011. Later that year they signed with Way Out West Records in Nashville and released a 10-song debut album entitled LIVIN' in 2012. LiveWire's latest single, entitled "Drivin' You Outta My Mind," was released in 2014.
2) Livewire is a three-piece alternative rock band which formed in Talavera de la Reina, Spain in 2009. The band consists of Guillermo Martínez (vocals, guitar), Jorge Ruiz (bass, vocals) and Carlos de la Flor (drums, vocals). They write, record and produce their own music with DIY philosophy. You can find them here:
Currently they use http://www.facebook.com/livewirerockband as their official site.
3) The Livewire Gang consists of many artists from various neighborhoods in North, East, and West Oakland; J Stalin, Shady Nate, Jay Jonah, Philthy Rich, Stevie Joe, Lil Rue, Lil Blood, Ruben Stunner, R.O.B., Ronald Mack, Kiwi, HD, and Mayback.
Livewire Records was founded in mid 2004 during the splurge of the Hyphy Movement By West oakland native artist and rapper J Stalin. He created the label for him and his camp J Jonah and Shady Nate to debut there music, and a way to keep all there business within the family. In one short year J Stalin went from being a independent rapper with little hype from being scouted by Richie Rich, to being one of the heaviest hyped rappers since Keak Da Sneak during the hyphy movement.
The Livewire camp have kept the streets hot in the Post Hyphy Movement Era, and give the listeners that arent all caught up in the hyphy movement the backseat to hyphy, the real street oriented music with meaning. Livewire Records , coming to a store near you.
4) Dave Phelps aka Livewire is a 26 year old drum & bass DJ/producer from Stroud, Gloucestershire. With a series of releases behind him on Climate Digital, Toolroom Records, Have A Break Records and Point Audio he now has several releases forthcoming on Regal Records, Climate and Digital Colours.
His tracks have gained DJ and radio support from the likes of Adam F, Netsky, John B, Komatic, 1Xtra's Crissy Criss, Callide, Stanza, AMC, Mutated Forms, London Elektricity, L.A.O.S and many more.
Livewire's first solo offering 'Don't Let Go/Avalanche' on Regal Records was released on 16 May 2011.
5) Livewire appears to be a common name for covers bands, possibly inspired by the AC/DC song of the same name.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.