I think you all know the rules. Shuffle, first one or two lines of each song, no cheating.
1. It's down to this, I've got to make this life make sense. 3 Doors Down -- Away from the Sun.
2. Tell me why baby, why baby, why baby, why you make me cry. George Jones -- Why Baby Why.
3. I had a girl, she was the best around.
4. I knew a gal and I like her still, she said she knew she would trust me.
5. I'd gladly lose me to find you. I'd gladly give up all I had.
6. Fear and panic in the air, I want to be free from desolation and despair. Muse -- Map of the Problematique.
7. I used to be bad but I don't have to be bad no more.
8. And no one saw the carny go, the weeks flew by. Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds -- The Carny.
9. The first thing I remember was asking papa "why," for there were many things I didn't know.