1) Lily was born in Barranquilla, Colombia, and migrated to the United States at the age of 14. She has many musical influences, both from her native Colombia and the US; Colombian folkloric sound, romantic ballads and boleros, R&B, old school Mambo etc. http://www.lilycd.com
2) German prog rock band Lily were Manfred Schlagmüller on drums and percussion, Wilfried Kirchmeier on bass and vocals, Hans-Werner Steinberg (tenor and soprano saxes), and both Manfred-Josef Schmidt and Klaus Lehmann on guitars. V.C.U. (We See You) was recorded and released in 1973, recording taking place at Dieter Dirks’ studio.
3) Latvian Pop Singer (real name Linda Kalniņa) was formerly one half of the group Dons & Lily, and also sang backing vocals for the band Kuba.
4) Lily (りりィ) was a twenty-year-old folk singer when her first album ( Onion ) was released on May 5th 1972. Her husky voice and gentle style captured the hearts of the new Japanese folk scene, and many attempts have been made to cross her cult over to an English-speaking audience. Unfortunately, Lily’s music is not much cop, and her lyrics - sung all in Japanese - make it unlikely that she will transcend her national boundaries. http://www.japrocksampler.com/artists/japrock/lily/
5) Lily is a Japanese vocal synthesizer program under the Vocaloid umbrella.
6) An incorrect tag for Loren Horsley. “Lily” is the name of her character from the 2007 New Zealand romantic comedy, Eagle Vs. Shark. If you are listening to Apples and Tangerines, please fix your tags to Loren Horsley.
7) LiLy is a three man band formed in Gunma Prefecture, Japan. With delicate and painful lyrics, and a gentle rock quality, they’ve toured around Japan sharing their music. The members are Takayuki Yanai (bass), Takuya Fukushima (vocals, guitar, keyboard), and Punch (drums). They’ve released one single “Stretch” (『せのび』2011), and three albums “As Usual” (『いつも通り』2012), “Properly Say It” (『ちゃんと言うよ』2012), and “Hey.” (『ねえ。』2013).
8) A folkpunk band from Umeå, Sweden
Edited by faecool on 25 Sep 2013, 08:46
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.