1. Nickelback (63 Plays) +4 Positions
I've been really into them lately. I don't expect them to be #1 two weeks from now, with Stadium Arcadium out this Tuesday.
2. Kurt Angle (25 Plays) +7 Positions
I'll bet that more than half of these plays are Sexy Kurt. I love that song.
"I think I'm cute/I got gold medals/I got the moves/that makes 'em all tap out/the angle slam/the ankle lock/marty jannetty/still can't walk"
3. Natasha Bedingfield (18 Plays) -2 Positions
Natasha was like an overnight obsession for me. But now that's it's been awhile, I've stopped listening to her every chance I get and gave other artists a chance to be listened to.
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers (16 Plays) -2 Positions
I have a strange feeling that they will find their way to #1 in two weeks. ;)
5. Evanescence (11 Plays) +2 Positions
They're my second favorite band. Why wouldn't they be on my weekly top ten.
6. Limp Bizkit (9 Plays) +11 Positions