1) Kult is a rock band formed in 1982 in Poland by Kazik Staszewski. The band performed its first concert in July 1982 at the Remont Club in Warsaw. Although it was not released until July 1987, the first Kult studio album was recorded in September 1986.
The original members of Kult were Tadeusz Bagan, Dariusz Gierszewski, Kazik Staszewski, Piotr Wieteska. The membership of the band changed over the years. As of 2002, Kult consisted of: Krzysztof Banasik, Tomasz Goehs, Tomasz Glazik, Janusz Grudziński, Piotr Morawiec, Kazik Staszewski, Ireneusz Wereński, Janusz Zdunek.
1987 - Kult
1987 - Posłuchaj to do Ciebie
1988 - Spokojnie
1989 - Tan
1989 - Kaseta
1991 - 45-89
1991 - Your eyes
1993 - Tata Kazika
1994 - Muj wydafca
1996 - Tata 2
1998 - Ostateczny krach systemu korporacji
2001 - Salon Recreativo
2005 - Poligono Industrial
2009 - HURRA
1986 - “Piloci / Do Ani”
1998 - “Panie Waldku, Pan się nie boi, czyli lewy czerwcowy”
1998 - “Komu bije dzwon”
1998 - “Gdy nie ma dzieci”
1998 - “Dziewczyna bez zęba na przedzie”
2001 - “Brooklińska Rada Żydów”
2001 - “Łączmy się w pary, kochajmy się”
2003 - “Kazelot”
2006 - “Pan pancerny”
2006 - “Kocham Cię, a miłością swoją”
Official Kult Website
2) Kult is raw black metal band conceived in Italy in 2002 by Werewolf (Bloodtide) and Kacele. The band had tired of the new wave of symphonic black metal and wanted to play raw Black Metal without female vocals and keyboards. During 2003, they took part in two concerts in Italy and Switzerland with two other bands. At the end of that year, French label Ewiger Hass Productions printed KULT’s first and only demo tape ‘Darkness Return’, which received an enthusiastic response and sold out within three months. In 2004, Kacele joined the band Arvind as a session member and a few months later Bloodtide (Werewolf) and some others founded a Thrash Metal band in the vein of Sarcofago/Protector etc., called Executioner. After airing their new songs in the live arena, KULT recorded their debut album ‘Winds of War’ in 2006 at Alpha Omega Studio (Mortuary Drape/Ancient), where they mixed, mastered and recorded all instruments themselves (except the guitars, which were recorded by Aphazel of Ancient). ‘Winds of War’ is out now on Debemur Morti Productions.
Darkness Return (Demo, 2003)
Winds of War (Full-length, 2006)
3) Kult is a black metal band from France, formed by “Fucked Up” Mad Max Varnier, ex-frontman of extreme doom metal outfit Worship.
4) Kult is a noise, industrial/dark ambient project from Portugal.
5) Kurt is a psychedelic 60s band.
Edited by herman78 on 11 Jun 2013, 20:08
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.