Soft Cell: Everyone knows "Tainted Love" but M told me about Sex Dwarf, which made me obsessed with Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret and my obsession with them in general.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Clint Mansell: Well, whatever plays first by him in Pi: Faith in Chaos...! But the first album I heard was the RfAD soundtrack, and the first track I heard was Lux Aeterna.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Vast: My goodness... I have no idea. "If you knew how much I loved you, you would run away. But when I treat you bad it always makes you want to stay."
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Wilco: I am not as into them as I "should" be...but it is Being There.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: 5 or more.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Clann Zú: One Bedroom Apartment.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?