Saw them support Turisas back in 2007, and despite Chris being visibly terrified, they were wonderful.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Come What(ever) May - a mate sent it to me, and I hunted the album down next time I was in HMV.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
It's Camille Saint-Saëns; he doesn't have lyrics. Danse Macabre is a phenomenal piece of music though.
4. How did you get into 49?
It was hard not to back in the day, when Wannabe was everywhere.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Ace of Base
Two. Happy Nation and The Collection.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Speed Of Pain. Twisted, beautiful, heartbreaking.
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?