1. How did you get into 30? (The Onion)
I find the weekly publication somewhat amusing, so I began listening to the podcast.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (John Vanderslice)
Time Travel Is Lonely
3. What's your favorite lyric by 7? (Ok City Ok)
Either "She gets mad and makes that Kabuki face," or "Navigating by parallel lines that intersect in incoherent lives." It depends on my mood.
4. What is your favorite album by 9? (Modest Mouse)
The Lonesome Crowded West.
5. How many albums do you own by number 13? (Spacehog)
The three officially released ones, plus one promo of their second album (it's different than the officially released one), and another promo EP, plus various singles.
6. What is your favorite song by 28? (Ghostland Observatory)
7. Is there a song by 12 that makes you sad? (Toadies)
Not really. Maybe Away, kinda.
8. What is your favorite song by 15? (Gorillaz)