1. KG, or the prisoners of mystery.
The band comes from Mulhouse and is installed near Strasbourg, they never stop rehearsing, crushing to pieces pop music and trying themselves to electronic music, always with the same tension, as if their lives depended on it. Their music is a subtle mix between the total ignorance of the rules of harmony and an expertise in the area of recording techniques, it can sometimes induce melancholy, laughter, or anguish. Their few scenic performances revealed them as actors (the first song are unashamedly in playback), mechanics (they make their own distorsion pedals), and restless (strange vibrations seem to run through their body). They (sometimes) sing about love (but only in a certain way), about dentist appointments (the dentist is a woman), and biking accidents.
2. KG - dnb artist
3. KG - guitar sounds building tracks artist (from strings & stings II compilation album)
4. Kg (Kilograms, ex-Karbunkuls) - lo-fi dub, psychedelic duo from Ragaciems, Latvia
5. KG - Japanese musician / vocalist (male)
6. KG - Alterego of techno dj Koen Groeneveld
Edited by Afro_Stud on 21 Jul 2012, 18:24
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.