There are several groups named Joy:
1) Most known “Joy” is a 80s euro disco trio from Austria, best known for the hits “Touch By Touch”, “Valerie”, “Japanese girl”, “Night Of The Nights” and more great hits. Very famous in the Far East.
- Andy Schweitzer (1984-1990; 2010-present),
- Manfred Temmel (1984-1988, 1994-present),
- Michael Scheickl (2013-present)
- Freddy Jaklitsch (1984-1988, 1994-2013),
- Hans Morawitz (1988-1990)
2) psychedelic blues rock band from San Diego, US. They released self-titled album in 2012.
3) French electronic music duo who are brothers, Lucas et Baptiste Malgoire.
4) A Belgian trio with Marc Huyghens
5) Belgian people (J.C. Maury , Patrick Fasseau) from Belgium in 1987, whose only production was the track “Elle et moi” (She and i) in 1987.
6) Swedish Post-punk/New-wave band. Released a couple of 7” in the 80’s.
7) Electronica artist. One of his songs, “The Crow” was recently been featured on the chillout music compilation L’été abstrait vol. 3
8) Five piece rock band from Louisiana, active in the the 70’s.
9) Japanese punk/hardcore group from Tokyo.
10) A female Serbian singer.
11) A South African vocal group consisting of Felicia Marian, Thoka Ndlozi and Anneline Malebo who had a N°1 hit in South Africa in 1980 with “Paradise Road”.
12) A female singer living in Auroville, India. She sings mainly in English and Sanskrit.
13) An acoustic band from Boston, Mass.
14) Some Christian bands
15) A new swedish rapper named Joy M’batha, released her first single “Kattliv” in november 2014.
Edited by Jirousek on 3 Dec 2014, 05:43
Sources (view history)
Registered users can edit this page. Sign up now, it’s free and you will discover so much great music :)
Generated from facts marked up in the wiki.
No facts about this artist
You can also view a list of all recent wiki changes.
From other sources.