Jon Brooks refers to more than one artist:
1. English artist from Manchester, a.k.a. The Advisory Circle, D. D. Denham, King Of Woolworths, and Georges Vert. He runs the label Café Kaput, which is another artist name he uses. He is a member of the two duos Hintermass and Black Mustang. He is closely associated with the Ghost Box label and hauntological music scene.
2. British Music Producer specialising in music production for Film, Television, Artists, Media and Advertising. CLIENTS, CREDITS & BRANDS include: Amnesty International, Cadburys, Coca Cola, Disney, Halls, KFC, Kidsco, Malaysia Airlines, Mars, Oxford University Press, Panasonic, Pantene, Pepsi, Pixar, Proton, Sony, Strepsils, Toyota, Walt Disney, Wrigley's, X-Box.
Official Website: http://www.jonbrooks.co.uk
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jonbrookscomposer
3. Canadian folk musician.
* 2010 Kerrville New Folk Finalist
* 2010's People To Watch - The Toronto Star
* 2009 NPR Mountain Stage Finalist
* 2009 Canadian Folk Music Award nominee - Best Songwriter
* 2008 Mac Beattie Porcupine Award
* 2007 Canadian Folk Music Award nominee - Best Songwriter
* 2007 Ontario Council of Folk Festivals 'Songs From The Heart'
* 2006 Songwriter of the Year - The International Greenman Review
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.