Feb 23 2007, 18:17
I despise cheesy journal chain mail stuff/survey postings. But I did this a while back and thought it was awesome.
I've put my entire iTunes libary (modified laptop library of music I decided I needed) on shuffle. I'll post the first line of as many songs with which I can entertain myself. You comment and guess. If you're right, I'll line out the song. Word up. So that people can actually get to this, I've added a list of the artists included at the bottom. So there's that.
Also, to throw a "Kink" into it, there is a cover song, so the original artist won't be listed. So you can feel really cool, put the song title as well as artist.
1. Let me sing a song for you that's never been sung before This Is It/Ryan Adams
2. The thunder and lightening gave voice to the night
3. Losering Losering/Whiskeytown
4. I wanna be your kingpin Kingpin/Wilco
5. The bar lights and the liquor and the way all the bottles they shine Bar Lights/Whiskeytown
6. Southern trees bear strange fruit Strange Fruit/Billie Holiday