19 Dec 2008, 12:09 by ufoflieger
27 Jun 2008, 01:12 by andyfestClarity by Jimmy Eat World
Time has been very good to Clarity. I basically drenched myself in Jimmy Eat World several years ago to the point that I could not distinguish which songs came from which album because I listened to all of them so often. Well, after a much needed break, I can safely say this is Jimmy Eat World's best album. Somehow A Sunday, Clarity and Lucky Denver Mint are better now then they were when I listened to them all the time. Wow, I wasn't expecting this - I thought I was done with Jimmy Eat World. Instead I might be pulling Clarity out again very soon.
4 Jul 2007, 12:04 by ckONE22To get a kind of summer-feeling at such rainy days, I created my own Summer-Mixtape:
01 Sail Beyond Doubt
03 Is This Love?
04 Summer Skin
05 18. Stock
07 Bang Bang You're Dead
08 Fluorescent Adolescent
09 We Are the Sleepyheads
10 Jingle Jangle
11 Take You on a Cruise
13 Second Walk
14 The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
15 I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got
16 Say It All
17 The Sporting Life
18 Stadium Arcadium
It's not that easy to find songs, which captures the different moods of summer...
20 Feb 2007, 19:36 by FreshmenThesisOne band. Fifteen questions. Fifteen song titles.
Artist: Jimmy Eat World
 Are you male or female?
 Describe yourself
Thinking, That's All
 How do you feel about yourself?
Your New Aesthetic
 Describe what you are thinking right now.
Believe in What You Want
 Describe your current boyfriend.
Lucky Denver Mint
 Describe where you currently live.
 If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
 Your best friend is ___________.
 What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
Night Drive/Nothingwrong/A Sunday - can't decide
 You know that ___________________.
World Is Static
 What's the weather like?
 If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
The World You Love
 What is life to you?
 What is the best advice you have to give?
If You Don't, Don't
 If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
16 Oct 2006, 03:21 by sunako_Instructions: Put your iPOD, mp3 player or whatever you use to play music on shuffle. Write down the song that comes up to answer each question. Do not skip songs, even if you repeat artists! After you name the song, write yes or no for the question that follows. See how many actually make sense!
This is my favourite song right now: Clarity
Is this true? Not really.
This is my least favourite song right now: Control Myself
Is this true? Could be... I wonder why I have this on my computer.
I have no idea why this song is on my music player: To the End (Rnr Cheryl mix)
Is this true? Somewhat. I usually don't like remixes, but this one is fine.
This song makes me sad: Feel Good Inc.
Is this true? That's kinda hard, to feel sad listening to this song.
This song makes me mad: It Can't Come Quickly Enough
Is this true? no.
This song makes me happy: Our Lady of Sorrows
Is this true? no.
This song ALWAYS cheers me up: Mistaken
Is this true? no, not really.
13 Jun 2006, 23:45 by peanutbutter37Step 1: Put your Winamp or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Replace the lyrics with the song title
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1.Sick Cycle Carousel
2. Don't Sleep
3. The Radiator Hums
4. Someday You Will Be Loved
5. Paranoid Android
6. Love Song
7. 3 Weeks, She Sleeps
8. On final approach my brother and I, we were so sure / knew exactly the plans we'd made and what we were here for
9. Falling for You
11. Sleep in the grass in a blue field / the fireflies blinking past Orion
12. The bus is pulling out and I guess I'd better go / before I make a grave mistake and let my feelings show
13. Morning After
14. American Dream
17. Open Road Song
18. Dani California
19. Run Away
21. Swing, Swing
22. As You Sleep
24. I'm Ready
25. Mad Season
26. Sell Out
20 Apr 2006, 20:25 by WeebleoftheWise01. "It was in the lobby when I set my sights on you, I should have kissed you in the elevator but I was too scared to" Staplegunned
02. "You're all that's wrong with me, You rip and tear"
03. "I took a piss that lasted longer than you and your manipulations" My Sweet Fracture
04. "Last night in New York City, I met a girl almost as pretty, if I had one more whiskey, everything would have just slipped away" Home By Saturday
05. "Say what I know you'll say and say it through your teeth" Clarity
06. "Just try and erase this love"
07. "Aint nothin that stays the same won't ask it a you just that burgundy smile you wore yesterday"
08. "Make my bed the grave and shovel dirt onto my sheets"
09. "I walked down these familiar streets, now filled with circus freaks"
10. "Take what they left, choke on their success"
11. "Careful where you lay your head it's true we're always looking out for one another"