10. Skalds And Shadows - it's really the only one song I admire on their newest album A Twist in the Myth.
9. Brotherhood of the Wolf - one of the best soundtracks I've ever listened to.
8. The Day Fingerpickers Took Over The World by Tommy Emmanuel & Chet Atkins - just because I like it
7. The Corrs - you can say it's nothing new but I discovered this band for myself this year
6. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - I find it an essence of all Hans Zimmer's works
5. Oi Va Voi - a very new face of Oi Va Voi
4. Jesse Cook - his album Montreal is stunning.
3. Clann Zú - provided to me by Dzidronka, for which I'm very grateful. Astonishing blend of almost all genres.
2. Beltaine - their concert (thanks to natyes) was an instant hit. Breathtaking.
1. The first place is owned by Urban Trad. Though I knew them earlier I discovered their complete discography in autumn this year. …